Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Bucket List 2012 #7 | Trick Or Treat

Sarah Halstead

Yes, I know I am late with Trick or Treat photos,
but my grandson wasn't with me for Halloween.
But I still wanted to share! I hope you don't mind.
That also means I didn't take these, sorry.



Yes, he's Boba Fett from Stars Wars!


He had a great time with his cousins!


what fun Fall things have you done this week?
share below...


Guidelines:
  • Please follow from the Fall Bucket List 2012 that Sarah has provided
  • Submit the url of your post, not the blog's main page
  • Include our button if you wish or link to us
  • Do not link up your giveaways
  • Visit other blogs and see what fun they had this week
  • Share  photos on Intagram #fallbucketlist 
  • Follow Sarah on Intagram @SARAHMHALSTEAD & me @KAJUNHUNNIE

4 comments:

  1. That is so creative!! Looks like he had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how fun is that!? My boys LOVE all the Star Wars characters, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordinary Words...Late visiting from Rural Thurs....great costume and accessories♫

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!